I’m back in Mount Pleasant for school and there are a ton of shows coming up in town over the next few months I’m really excited about and you should be too.
Check it out:
Rubble’s Bar is located at: 112 W. Michigan St., Mount Pleasant, MI
Hunter’s Ale House is located at: 4855 East Blue Grass Road, Mount Pleasant, MI
Thursday Jan. 17
- Mount Pleasant’s The Deep End and Newday Dreamers along with Midland’s Killer Kong play Rubble’s Bar.
- 10 p.m./$3/21+
Thursday Jan. 24
- Grand Rapids band The Soil and the Sun play Rubble’s Bar with Lansing’s Elliot Street Lunatic and Mount Pleasant band Moses opening.
- 10 p.m./$5/21+
Saturday Jan. 26
- Detroit indie-dance band Flint Eastwood play Hunter’s Ale House with Farwell’s Delightfuls and Mount Pleasant’s Benthos opening.
- 9:30 p.m./FREE for 21+ and $2 for anyone 18-20
Friday Feb. 8
- Grand Rapids ska band Mustard Plug play Rubble’s Bar with Lansing’s Decades and Mount Pleasant’s Ugly Broads opening.
- 10 p.m./21+/$7
Saturday Feb. 16
- Grand Rapids band The Soil and the Sun play an all-ages show with Mount Pleasant’s Joe Hertler and the Rainbow Seekers, Moses and Newday Dreamers opening.
- 8 p.m./Ticket prices TBA
Friday March 22